6.02.2014

Little Lace Dress

 








(Dress: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell, Hat: Forever 21, Bag: Micheal Kors,  Necklaces: House of Harlow & Urban Outfitters, Rings: Jeneelovee)

Welcome to my first blog post. As you can tell I was completely obsessing over my MK "Selma" bag during todays shoot! It has been my go to bag for the past five months.  It matches almost everything and it is big enough to carry my computer which I always carry with me. Being a full time online graduate student, there is nothing you need more than to have your laptop all day, everyday. 

Todays festivities only included a simple sushi date at our local sushi restaraunt. I wanted to be comfortable yet cute and summery since it is June 2nd! My super cute little lace dress is always a perfect dress for a day date. Pairing it with my everyday rings from Jeneelovee, and some House of Harlow goodies was perfection. Wearing a hat was a must, since I spent my morning at the pool, and it was all natural waves!

Happy June everyone!!


- Paige
 

4 comments:

  1. Love your first blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress.. Now your the second person from our class that I know that blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you dress! You can join me shopping and help me get a new wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.