9.02.2014

Lover of Lace








(Dress: Zara, Jacket: White House Black Market, Shoes: Steve Madden, Purse: Michael Kors, Necklace/Bracelet/Rings: Jeneelovee, Sunglasses: House of Harlow)

This past weekend I had the joy of heading up to Los Angeles with one of my great friends to help her out with a school project. It was extremely HOT as you can probably tell from the photos of my hair above. However, Malibu was gorgeous as always and after our adventures we ate at the most wonderful restaurant in Santa Monica. It is always great to see friends especially as you get older and life is always in the way.  Since I knew it was going to be a hot day, I wanted to wear something very light but can be easily transitioned to dinner attire. This dress I have had for ages and just didn't know how exactly to wear it. When I paired this dress with my FAVORITE jacket for the Fall I just did not want to take it off.

Speaking of Fall, I am in the middle of packing for New York Fashion Week! I know, SOOOO exciting right?! I will be taking lots of photos, and can't wait to share with you all upon my return.

Meanwhile, have a great first week of Fall!

- Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.