6.09.2014

Printed Pants






(Pants: Target, Jacket: Zara, Shirt: Nordstrom, Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell, Sunglasses: Forever 21, Necklace: Forever 21, Bracelet: Jeneelovee, Ring: Kei Jewelry)


This past weekend was a very busy one for my fiancĂ© and I. We are looking for a new apartment, and let me tell you that is not an easy task here in Southern California! I needed a comfortable yet cute outfit to roam SoCal in search for the perfect place. I immediately knew I wanted to wear these printed pants! They are the most comfortable pants I have ever owned. I paired them with a simple tank, ivory studded jacket and simple accessories to add a little edgy touch but still be able to let the pants be the center of attention. 

I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weather!

-Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.