9.04.2014

Pretty in Pink






(Dress / Jacket / Shoes: Zara, Clutch: H&M, Bracelet / Rings: Jeneelovee, Sunglasses: House of Harlow)

Ok, so if anyone knows me at all I am not a pink person. In fact, I am the furthest thing from being a lover of pink. However, when I seen this jacket on sale at Zara a few months back I just had to get it. It brings out my inner Chanel, and that makes me feel very classy! 

For the first time since becoming a California resident back in 2010, I visited the Getty museum in Malibu. Might I say how gorgeous that location is! If you are ever in the Malibu area and want to see a gorgeous view and learn a little while your at it, this is definitely the place! I wore my comfier shoes with a thicker heel since I knew I would be walking all over the place, and a larger clutch to carry around all my papers because yes, thanks to my mother I am one of those people who picks up all the flyers or hand outs as I walk by and my camera of course! 

I leave tonight on a red eye to NYC, so I will be sure to keep you all updated & remember HAPPY NYFW!

-Paige 

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.