8.31.2014

Floral Fun






(Dress: Forever 21, Jean Jacket: Forever 21, Shoes: Forever 21, Clutch: H&M, Necklace: Forever 21, Sunglasses: House of Harlow, Bracelets: Jeneelovee / Swarovski, Rings: Jeneelovee)

(Photography Credit: Jamiesha Moore)

Summer is almost over, sadly. So I wanted to get all of my Summer florals out of my system. This morning I had breakfast with an old friend / boss who I haven't spoken to in ages. We both wanted to try out this new place in Orange called Saddle Ranch. Let me just tell you how wonderful not only the food was but at the end of our meal we were given a very LARGE cheesecake flavored cotton candy! Anyone who knows me even just a little bit knows my love for food of any kind. The end of our meal "surprise" made my entire day, and I even got some to take home. (Which I am munching on while writing this post!) 

Have a great Labor Day weekend!

- Paige 

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.