6.25.2014

Studded Leather Jacket






(Leather Jacket: ZARA, Dress: LC by Lauren Conrad for Kohl's, Sunglasses: Michael Kors, Necklace: ESCADA, Bracelet: Jeneelovee, Ring: Alex and Ani, Shoes: Lulus)

(Photography Credit: Jenny Sayarath)

I am rarely ever seen with flowers so get a good look! I am not fond of flowers for the smell, nor how expensive they are. I would prefer food, sadly. Anyhow, this outfit was worn on the last day of BLOGSHOP LA. I wanted to be very comfortable but had to be cute since there was just so many creative bloggers attending. I have met so many inspiring people and can't wait to see their blogs grow from the class! They were handing out free flowers at the end of the class and I thought..Why not?

Happy First Week of Summer

Paige


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.